Felony Defense Lawyer in San Antonio, Texas
If you have recently been arrested or are facing a felony criminal charge here in Texas, it is important that you speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
I am here to walk you through the process, help you make the best decisions possible, and most importantly, fight to get you the best possible outcome
Some of the most common types of felonies in Texas include, but are not limited to:
- Aggravated Robbery
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Attempted Capital Murder
- Child Pornography
- Sexual Assault
The following are penalties for felonies in Texas are as follows:
- Capital Felony – is punishable by death or life in prison without parole.
- First Degree Felony – can result in 5 to 99 years or life in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.
- Second Degree Felony – is punishable by 2 to 20 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.
- Third Degree Felony – is punishable by 2 to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.
- State Felony – – is punishable by 180 days to 2 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.
Call (210) 540-3456 today to schedule a free case evaluation.